Tuesday 15 July 2008

Hillsy envisages...


Morning Richie, morning all. Wes gave me a call on Monday in trepidation of meeting the Daddy of Qatar Airways. Hope he has his shmoozing hat on and that he understands what we're up to. I'd buy the whole Everest Test Committee's passion if nothing else. 

He asked me to do an artistic impression of the event in a few seconds to give the man a bit of a taster. 'Get him moist' was the brief to be precise. I included the main ingredients of most people's vision i think... mountainous backdrop, clear blue skies, extraordinary plateau where you wouldn't expect one, a sponsored wicket. 

Course it will probably be blowing a hoolie when we're there. Whatever the weather, the little task got me thinking, and perhaps a little damp in certain areas. 




No comments: